cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, PEG, talc, titanium dioxide
Swallow a tablet with a glass of water
Adults and children 12 years and over:
• to relieve symptoms take 1 tablet
• to prevent symptoms take 1 tablet 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
• can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use:
• if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
• with other acid reducers
• if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• Frequent chest pain • frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn • unexplained weight loss • nausea or vomiting • stomach pain • had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition. • heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness • chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• your heartburn continues or worsens • you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away (1-800-222-1222)
store at 20° - 25°C (68°F - 77°F) avoid excessive heat or humidity